KELLY & LEWIS
For half a century Kelly & Lewis was one of Australia’s largest engineering firms manufacturing centrifugal pumps, air compressors, combustion engines, power station condensers and structural steelwork. But in the 1950’s, with Australia in desperate need of tractors, the company started producing the KL Bulldog. From 1948 to 1952 about 900 KL Bulldogs tractors were built in Springvale, Victoria, but sales expectations were never met with newer, more technologically advanced tractors entering the market.
Showing the single result