The Euclid Company of Ohio was its own entity from the 1920’s until the 1950’s before being bought out by General Motors in 1953. It specialised in manufacturing dump trucks and wheel tractor-scrapers for earth moving purposes. The company was repeatedly sold before Hitachi became the most recent owners. However, in 2004 the traditional Euclid green was replaced by Hitachi orange, and the Euclid name was phased out, ending 80 years of history.
Showing all 4 results